What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A basic English course teaching you basic English skills and English conversation skills
- Teaching you how to organize a formal conversation or presentation
- Teaching you how to say hello like a natural English speaker
- Teaching you tips for tests and responding to prompts
- Teaching you how to improve your stress & intonation
- Teaching you how to make the TH sound in English
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. ESL Troubleshooting scores 70.15/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to https://www.udemy.com/listening-skills-for-esl/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD127.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: udemy.com you’ll also be taken through to udemy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)